CorVel Co. (NASDAQ:CRVL) Chairman V Gordon Clemons sold 7,000 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction dated Thursday, April 13th. The shares were sold at an average price of $42.02, for a total value of $294,140.00. The sale was disclosed in a filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which can be accessed through this hyperlink.
V Gordon Clemons also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Monday, April 10th, V Gordon Clemons sold 9,000 shares of CorVel stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $41.71, for a total value of $375,390.00.
- On Tuesday, April 4th, V Gordon Clemons sold 3,000 shares of CorVel stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $41.18, for a total value of $123,540.00.
- On Monday, April 3rd, V Gordon Clemons sold 3,000 shares of CorVel stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $42.10, for a total value of $126,300.00.
- On Wednesday, April 5th, V Gordon Clemons sold 9,000 shares of CorVel stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $41.65, for a total value of $374,850.00.
- On Thursday, February 9th, V Gordon Clemons sold 7,000 shares of CorVel stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $39.96, for a total value of $279,720.00.
Shares of CorVel Co. (NASDAQ:CRVL) traded down 1.90% during trading on Thursday, hitting $41.30. The company had a trading volume of 23,973 shares. CorVel Co. has a 12-month low of $31.00 and a 12-month high of $53.19. The stock has a market capitalization of $789.95 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 28.88 and a beta of 0.57. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $41.21 and a 200 day moving average of $37.25.
CorVel (NASDAQ:CRVL) last announced its quarterly earnings results on Tuesday, January 31st. The company reported $0.36 EPS for the quarter. CorVel had a return on equity of 20.06% and a net margin of 5.49%. On average, analysts predict that CorVel Co. will post $2.56 EPS for the current fiscal year.
COPYRIGHT VIOLATION NOTICE: “V Gordon Clemons Sells 7,000 Shares of CorVel Co. (CRVL) Stock” was originally posted by sleekmoney and is the property of of sleekmoney. If you are accessing this news story on another publication, it was illegally stolen and republished in violation of United States and international copyright and trademark laws. The correct version of this news story can be viewed at http://sleekmoney.com/v-gordon-clemons-sells-7000-shares-of-corvel-co-crvl-stock/1739620.html.
Separately, TheStreet upgraded CorVel from a “c+” rating to a “b-” rating in a research report on Tuesday, February 14th.
CorVel Company Profile
CorVel Corporation (Corvel) is a provider of workers’ compensation solutions for employers, third party administrators, insurance companies and government agencies. The Company offers its services as a bundled solution, which includes claims management, as a standalone service, or as add-on services to existing customers.
This story was originally published by sleekmoney (http://sleekmoney.com) and is the sole property of sleekmoney. If you are reading this article on another website, that means this article was illegally copied and re-published to this website in violation of U.S. and International copyright law. You can view the original version of this story at http://sleekmoney.com/v-gordon-clemons-sells-7000-shares-of-corvel-co-crvl-stock/1739620.html
Receive News & Ratings for CorVel Co. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CorVel Co. and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.