Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for SAP SE (NYSE: SAP):
- 1/30/2017 – SAP SE was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “SAP’s fourth-quarter 2016 IFRS earnings of €1.26 ($1.36) per share topped the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $1.10 and were up 18.0% from the year-ago tally. Robust growth in Cloud subscriptions and support, along with consistent strength in Cloud and software business, drove earnings. However, on the flip side, the company’s shares have underperformed the Zacks categorized Computer-Software industry average over the past six months. Intensifying competition in the IT services industry, sluggish global economy and currency fluctuations are weighing on profits. Political and economical turmoil in many of its end markets have led to waning sales, thus adding to the challenges. Also, inherent seasonality in technology spending of clients exposes the company’s sales to risks of quarterly fluctuations. Moreover, the Brexit referendum may impact business confidence adversely, thus adding to SAP’s woes.”
- 1/27/2017 – SAP SE had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Oppenheimer Holdings, Inc.. They now have a $95.00 price target on the stock.
- 1/25/2017 – SAP SE had its price target raised by analysts at BMO Capital Markets from $88.00 to $95.00. They now have a “market perform” rating on the stock.
- 1/25/2017 – SAP SE had its “market perform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at William Blair.
- 1/15/2017 – SAP SE had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at HSBC Holdings plc.
- 1/11/2017 – SAP SE is now covered by analysts at Wells Fargo & Company. They set an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 1/11/2017 – SAP SE had its price target raised by analysts at JMP Securities from $93.00 to $95.00. They now have a “mkt outperform” rating on the stock.
- 1/10/2017 – SAP SE had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Barclays PLC.
- 1/6/2017 – SAP SE had its price target lowered by analysts at Royal Bank Of Canada from $95.00 to $91.00. They now have a “sector perform” rating on the stock.
- 1/6/2017 – SAP SE had its price target lowered by analysts at RBC Capital Markets from $95.00 to $91.00. They now have a “sector perform” rating on the stock.
- 12/29/2016 – SAP SE had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at DZ Bank AG.
SAP SE (NYSE:SAP) traded up 1.12% during trading on Monday, hitting $92.76. 220,471 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged. The company’s 50-day moving average price is $89.43 and its 200 day moving average price is $87.55. SAP SE has a 12-month low of $71.39 and a 12-month high of $92.93. The firm has a market cap of $111.22 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 28.50 and a beta of 1.26.
SAP SE (SAP), formerly SAP AG, is engaged in business application and analytics software. The Company is also engaged in digital commerce and is an enterprise cloud company. Its segments include Applications, Technology & Services segment, which is engaged in the sale of software licenses, subscriptions to its cloud applications, and related services (mainly support services and various professional services and premium support services, as well as implementation services of its software products and education services on the use of its products), and SAP Business Network Segment, which includes a network of networks, which covers sourcing, procurement, and travel and expenses.
This story was originally published by sleekmoney (http://sleekmoney.com) and is the sole property of sleekmoney. If you are reading this article on another website, that means this article was illegally copied and re-published to this website in violation of U.S. and International copyright law. You can view the original version of this story at http://sleekmoney.com/weekly-investment-analysts-ratings-changes-for-sap-se-sap/1658367.html
Receive News & Ratings for SAP SE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SAP SE and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.